lunes, 23 de octubre de 2017

Post 5: About my future job



What I have thought more this year, because I am in my last year of career as a student, was to think about how would it be my future job? Where would it be? And so many questions about ff I would work like Social Anthropologist here in Chile, or if I would have to travel to another country to work… there are so many things unknown about the job and the future, that to think again, makes me feel very afraid… but if I would can to tell you some aspects that I want to have in my future job and 
to have the possibilities of living would be this:




To travel around the world...

I imagine my future job like a continuous travel to different cultures around the world; I wish for the possibilities to learn different languages, cultures, and religion and history context. Also, a relevant aspect are the possibilities to insert in the political problems of each country, and what matters most to me, is that my work serves to contribute to the society in which I work.


A master that I want to study...

For my future job, I have been thinking about to study a master program for the continuity of my studies of my major, the specifically Interuniversity Master's Degree in Medical Anthropology and Global Health at University Virgili i Rovira.













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario