domingo, 5 de noviembre de 2017

Post 6: POST GRADUATE STUDIES

In this post, I will write about what I have thought about the possibility of studying a postgraduate course in the future, after finishing the career of Social Anthropology that I study today. At this point, I don’t know if I will do postgraduate studies, because in this last period I have decided that next year I would like to take a break in my life and have everything that I couldn’t do due to the time. I had to spend so much time of my life being a student, since I was a six year old girl to this day; Some of the things I would like to do are: travelling, attending courses of alternative health therapies, learning other languages and researching community work in the city of Santiago.



However, if I had to talk about these hypothetically postgraduate studies that I would study, I have always thought that I would study something related to the discipline of Medical Anthropology, but... why am I interested in studying this?

Well... as I said in the previous post, to investigate about the field of study of health, but in a holistic way and to see health from a field of cultural study in societies, I have always been interested in continuing to learn, but from what I have researched, the countries that promote the study of this disciplinary field are: England, the United States and some Western European countries, so if I wanted to study a postgraduate course on this subject, I would have to travel to some of those countries and review the universities that have these postgraduate degrees.

1 comentario:

  1. I encourage you to take that time to do all those things you didn't get to do while studying, maybe you find new things you may be interested and end up in a totally different path tat you wouldn't have imagined!

    ResponderEliminar