lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2017

Post 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES


Today I will write about my experience learning English at university. This semester I had to go back to practice my English language, because to finish my courses, I have to also pass the Intermediate level of English, which is a require level that I have to meet in order to finish my study program of my career. So, when I was doing my blogs in this semester, the contents that they dealt with made me reflect on some topics that have always been in my mind, but that I had never written. For the same reason, I think that having carried out the blog activity, has been generally interesting, although some topics were boring, others I found interesting to reflect.

My experience learning English at university has been different in the two courses that I have been during this four year at university.
The first course that I had to do was course Pre-Intermediate, and that experience I did with my friends Belen and Alejo, it was a funny and long experience,because in that year that was 2014, as students we didn’t have any class break time, as it was this semester for some holidays. That year around fourteen days of class, much more than this year. This Intermediate English course was a quiet experience, perhaps because I am also in my fourth year of career and I am already moving away from this university, because all I want is to finish this process


To be honest, I don’t use the English language in my free time. I don’t listen much to English music, because I like Latin music more, Spanish music and I also like instrumental music. So, when I see a series of English origin, I try to see them directly in English so I can learn. This way I can practice my listening and reading skills, but I think that is not enough to achieve better progress with my language in English. Next year, I decided to do a deeper study on this beautiful language, because my intention is to expand my knowledge about cultures and societies and English I consider it a basic tool to start this way

1 comentario:

  1. Also happens to me that I wrote about things I've never had written before :)

    ResponderEliminar