lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2017

Post 8: Summer Holidays


Today I will write about my plans for my next summer holidays. In different times ago, I didn’t know where would I go on a trip or what would I do in my summer holidays, but since two or three years ago, I always have planned my summer holiday and the next year it is not going to be different. My plans for the next summer holidays are taking a trip to Europe, to some countries like Spain, France, Northern Ireland, Netherlands and United Kingdom. I will do this trip with my sister Lorena who is seven years older than me, she is a teacher and my best friend too. We are so excited and happy for this opportunity, however, it’s the first time that I travel outside the continent and during so many days, unlike my sister who this year she is doing her third trip to Europe. I feel a little bit afraid about this trip, I think that the all the places, people, different cultures, art, music and so many aspects about those cultures that I will feel so strange when I have to come back to Chile again. I think that this trip will be not just a trip for my life, I think that will be the beginning of a new stage in my independent life… and for this and another things I feel a little bit afraid and anxious for that event.

Well… to write about the different activities that we have thought with my sister to do in these countries, I would like to visit the Louvre Museum in Paris, take a walk aroung the Eiffel tower and the Champs Elysées and the streets of Paris and also to spend a day in Disney Paris. In London we have thought and we want to visit Warner Bros Studio Tour London- The making of Harry Potter world, to visit Buckingham Palace, and to meet London's Eye too. There are so many places that we will not have time to visit, but I have a feeling that this trip will be a memorable adventure in my life.

3 comentarios:

  1. Wow!! I'm so glad for you! I'd love to have that chance. It's normal to have some anxiety, but I encourage you to go for it and see what it brings you. Good luck!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really envy you, you're very lucky ! Just have great time and don't think in what happen when you return to Chile.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My sisters are also my best friends, currently one of them is living in Germany, and the another one is teacher, so I felt really close to your post. Have a beautiful and magic travel!

    ResponderEliminar